GyPSy Guide uses the location service feature on your device to trigger professional tour guide commentary along scenic drive routes and road trips. GPS signal is free, so no connection to cellular, data or wifi is required while touring.
HOW IT WORKS
Audio Driving Tour Apps
- Download over wifi from the App Store or Google Play Store
- Preview the tour in browse mode “before we go”
- Join the tour at the recommended start locations, or anywhere along the route
- Tap “start driving” when you’re ready to tour, follow instructions
- Call us if you have questions – (we have live real person support!)
Commentary triggers automatically, based on your location.
Produced and narrated by professional tour guides, at a fraction of the cost of a bus tour or guidebook.
Set your own pace, while enjoying an entertaining, informative and fun tour.
No cell, data or network required while touring. Download over wifi.
Stay charged. Location aware services drains battery faster, so take a DC style (cigarette) style charger, if you plan on touring all day.
Pairing Phone & Vehicle. Use Bluetooth or an AUX cable to pair your phone and vehicle and hear commentary through the stereo. We do not recommend using an USB cable to charge or pair your phone. USB isn’t the best charging option and can cause pairing conflicts, especially in rental cars.
Refer our FAQ & Support page for other questions, or call us toll free.